well, now i sit down here, leaving my physical education studies to write another entry.
first of all, i love blogging....this way of expressing myself leaves me empty. it drains out my loneliness. this blogging is a very nice experience. you'll know what it means once you do it too!
anyways......to recapitulate.....lets start off with monday
1. MONDAY
Monday was indeed a terrible day. I had my chemistry exam that day, and if you know me, you would guess that chemistry is not my cup of tea. Apart from logical reasoning questions, I simply flunk chemistry! Anyways, lazily i woke up at 7 AM. I had slept the other night at 4:30, so this was quite a task! I hazily brushed my teeth, took a quick bath (my parent don't know this), and i was wide awake. I put on my school clothes, and was ready in a jiffy. Then, as pre-planned, i took my chemistry NCERT book, and sat on my couch, and began fumbling with the pages. Recently, in two years, I have devised a new way of revision. Nowadays, i pick up my book, and open up a page at random, and see whether I know those topics or not. In my chemistry book, i have premarked the topics which I have understood. Those are the ones which are purely logic based. This is the reason why i adore physical chemistry so much. I never learn a formula, I derive it in the examination room.......as I don't know much of the paper, I have plenty of time to make sure I do correctly, what i can. Anyways.....then, I set off for school. In the school, most of my friends were behind their books, reading. As always, I head towards Bailey, Viren, Lalli, Mulla, or whoever is available in that order. That day, bailey was sitting on his prescribed desk, reading coordination compounds. Viren was loafing around, looing so tense, as he had started preparation after coming to school! But, he's always tense.......and that's a wonderful trait. Be it on the football field, or (as almost every time) with a novel, he's too much involved.....it is like life and death to him! He gets emotional when reading a book. I'll quote on incident
once, we were in the library attending our much awaited library period. As always, viren chose his corner.....much away from girls and other people, and sat on the farthermost chair in that corner. The first fifteen minutes...i spent reading about black holes (i love that topic). But then, I moved towards Sahil, who was studying some chapter of physics from a VMC module. Rishik joined us, and was helping us solve a problem. Suddenly, viren came up behind us, and smacked rishik's head. He was angry and said, "You bloody muslims are very wicked! You destroyed the city of jerusalem...god will never forgive you!" well, i think this gives you an idea of his involvement in his novels!
anyways, my chemistry paper went unexceptionally well that day. I am expecting a little more than 30 this time, out of 70. We were discussing the paper, and when it was time, i dispatched for home. Chemistry paper marked the end of the difficult papers for me. We now had a clumsy English and an even more clumsy physical education paper left. still, these do count as marks, so i had to study for them. When I reached home, as usual, nobody was home, I threw away my clothes, my bags, and other things aside; and switched on my PC. I have an addiction for music. I just cannot concentrate without music. And once music is on, I just can't stop singing along with it! So, whenever I am doing a very difficult topic, I sit around the terrace of my house, and try to memorize things. As i already quoted, I hate memorizing. I mean, what have I gotta do if benzene is reacting with chlorine at different temperatures? This is truly illogical. This has no application in normal day to day life, unless you are a geek and deliberately make things appear in your day to day life. Sahil's one of them. He has a certain number of short chits stuck up on the inside of his cupboard, on which reactions and mechanisms, and god knows what has been written. There are some things in chemistry that i can't even pronounce properly, and that guy has memorized it all. But I never wished that i had a photographic memory like Sahil's. He just gives a peep at a page, and he can tell you the name of the tree from which the paper was made out of!
weird, eh? well, talk to him, and you'll get to know. Anyways.....i have to return again and again to my day's work. In the evening, as usual, i went to play football for an hour. This is the most wonderful hour in my day. I can let my spirit wander freely. I wont go into the details of football, because some readers might find it pretty boring. Anyways, the rest of the day passed as it is....nothing new happening. I started the english syllabus at around 11:45 PM that day, and i finished it around 4:30 AM in the night. Being a lone child, I enjoy privacy more than anyone else does in this world. And then, of course, i slept it off.
2. TUESDAY
I had to wake up earlier than ever before on tuesday. I woke up at 7 AM, due to unknown reasons. There are some times, when I just wake up, start to smile.....as happy moments pass me by. I cherish them, as morning is the most happiest time of the day. I hate crows cackling around, drowning the sweet voice of birds, sitting around and chirping happily. I've had this feeling many times before. Sometimes, birds gather around the space in my balcony, and start chirping loudly. But whenever I try to get near one of them, perhaps scared by my face, they hurry away. So, i never approach them. Anyways, I usually sleep again at 8, just to wake up again at 10. By that time, my parents usually leave and they do not return home until late. You must be thinking that I lead a lonely life, but thats not so. My friends have made it worth living, and for that i thank them, especially Bailey and Viren, they are just too awesome. Bailey does try to pull my leg sometimes, but i actually enjoy it. He teases me all around if i am chatting with someone, or am exchanging my views on some topics (I'll be vague here because i don't people to raise any ideas). I don't remember anything about tuesday, except for the fact that I finished the most difficult topic of all time, SHM (Simple Harmonic Motion). I'll continue with more relevant days in my next post...
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment